Shiney & New in 2011
January 10, 2011 § Leave a comment
Somewhere in the hustle and bustle of travel and holidays and life I failed to acknowledge our leap into the future. It’s 2011! So happy new year to you all. I am assuming, as we’re already 10 days into this one, that everyone is carrying on nicely with their resolutions and lives.
I always feel a surge of motivation and hope with new years. I make a wealth of resolutions and am more diligent to knock things off my to-do list than ever before. This year, resolutions include…
1. Read 1 book/ month (minimum)… I just finished this one.
2. Take care of myself… (3 meals a day, 8 hours of sleep, exercise more, etc.).
4. Fix my knee (via physical therapy and some T.L.C.)
5. Get a new job… or a better outlook on my current one.
6. Improve this blog (with fresh ideas, interesting content, more pictures).
7. Eat out no more than 3 times a month (and as a result cook more and try new recipes).
What resolutions have you set for yourself?