Why I’ll Be Watching the Superbowl at the Bar
February 7, 2010 § Leave a comment
1. Restaurant + bar establishments have better beer and snack selections then whatever I’d end up making at my place.
2. Paying for my own beer and nachos costs less then it would to feed a small party if I were to host the event. Plus no clean up.
3. Most sports bars have larger TVs then I do.
4. There are enough distractions and people watching opportunities to entertain me when I remember 20 minutes into the game that I don’t like football.
6. The die-hard FB fans that will inevitably be there have a contagious amount of energy and enthusiasm for the game.
7. It gives me an excuse to go out and drink on a Sunday night.
8. It’s a good way to kill a couple of hours.
9. Staying in or going out, I can’t miss the commercials!
10. It’s all American. Superbowl or not, if the president can go to a bar and kickback with a beer- I can too!
Tagged: american, bar, beer, clean up, commercials, contagious, diehard fans, distractions, drink, energy, enthusiasm, football, game, host, party, paying, people watching, president, restaurant, snacks, sunday night, superbowl, tv, watching